Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Bulletin Boards



This is an easy bulletin board that I did this year.  I cut out Christmas lightbulb shapes from construction paper and had students write something they could do to make the world a better place. 

For this bulletin board, I had each student complete a job application to be one of Santa's elves.  Then they colored and cut out the elf ears, hat, and body.  I glued these parts to their faces.  SO CUTE!!
Click here for my Elf Job Application.

7 comments:

Mrs. Ibarra said...

Love your blog and the cute things you have shared so far...thanks!

http://alwaysfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Bussey said...

The bulbs are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! Will have to use that one next year! :>) Thanks for sharing. Love your Christmas background, too.
Leslie

Mrs. Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Young said...

I love this idea for the elf job application. I am looping up to first grade so I cannot write letters to santa like I did last year. I will definately use this idea.

Mrs. Young

youngsbusybees.blogspot.com

Annie Moffatt said...

Jodi, This is adorable!! I love those light bulbs so much I think we will be making some:)

Sarah L. said...

Can you tell me where you got the elf body? I used it last year, but I can't remember where I got it from. Thanks!

Jodi said...

I honestly don't remember :( I created my own last year instead.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...