Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter Centers

Here are two centers I created for January.  I am currently working on more, but figured I would share what I have so far.  The first one is Snowman Fact Families.  Print off and cut out the snowman pieces.  Mix them all up and have students match the correct snowballs with the snowman heads.
Download Here

The next one is called Mitten Match.  Students will choose a pink (noun) and a blue (adjective) mitten.  They will have to use these two mittens to create a sentence.  For example, "The bear was cold in the snow."
Download Here

2 comments:

Ms. A's Class said...

Thanks so much for sharing your hard work.
Yolanda
oceansoffirstgradefun.blogspot.com

Jodi said...

Thanks Yolanda. I just became a follower of your blog and added it to my "Blogs I love."

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...