Saturday, February 19, 2011

Award


Katie from http://firstisafairytale.blogspot.com sent me this award.  How fun is that!
Thank you so much! 
The rules...
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.  Check :)
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
3.  Send the award on to 5 other recently discovered bloggers.
4.  Tell these bloggers about the reward.

Now I have to tell 7 things about myself.
1.  I have two beautiful daughters who are my everything!
2.  I ran in the Chicago Urbanathlon with my husband, my brother, and his fiancee last October.  If you are a runner, DO THIS!  It is awesome! (Heck, even if you aren't a runner...train for it)  It's 9.75 miles with 6 obstacles throughout the course.  So much fun!
3. I have a HUGE fear of snakes.  I can't even look at pictures of them.  I had one hibernating behind my bedroom door when I was in 6th grade.  It scarred me for life.
4.  I would love to write a children's book and have my dad illustrate the pictures.  He's a great artist.  I did not get that talent.
5. I was a gymnast throughout my childhood. I lived and breathed gymnastics until I graduated high school.  In college, I was a cheerleader.
6.  When my husband proposed to me, it was on the front page of our newspaper.  It was on Halloween.  He carved 19 pumpkins.  One for each letter, "Will you marry me, Jodi?"  He even timed how long the candles would stay lit.  It was VERY well planned out.
7.  I'm addicted to blogging and reading blogs.  Aren't we all though :)

Now I have to choose other blogs to give this award to. 


2 comments:

Mrs. Bussey said...

How cool! Thanks so much Jodi- you rock! Wow- that is one impressive proposal!!!

Rachelle said...

Thanks Jodi! I just so happen to L.O.V.E your blog too!!!!!!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...