Sunday, February 27, 2011

Favorite Things Linky Party

Over at the awesome blog First Grade Teaching she posted a list of her favorite things and throughout the comments, we were all discussing that we needed a Favorite Things Linky Party.  So here we go!
MY FAVORITE THINGS
1.  My Cuisinart Single Cup Coffee Maker

I LOVE this thing!  We got it for Christmas as a present and it is great.  We frequented Starbucks way too often and we haven't gone since.  Just think of the money we've saved!

2. Keurig.com

 We just ordered $50 worth of coffee.  Sounds extreme, however, when you spend over $45, shipping is free.  AND, we got 87 containers which equals out to $.62 per cup.  Definitely cheaper than starbucks!

3.  Coffee Mate Creamer (Seriously the last one about coffee)

 I just cannot drink my coffee black.  Yuck! 

4.  Running
Until last July, I hated it.  However, I stuck with it and became obsessed!  So the next couple of favorite things are all running related.

5.  Asics Gel Kayano Shoes
These are the best running shoes that I have found for my feet.  Everyone is different though in what they prefer.

6.  Balega Running Socks
I have tried a lot of different running socks and these are BY FAR my favorite!  They do not slip down while you are running.  Others would slip down in the back and I'd end up with huge blisters :( 

7. Underarmour ColdGear Shirt
I just about choked when I spent $50 dollars on this shirt before I ran in the half marathon in St. Louis last November.  But, it was well worth it.  The cold weather is no match for this shirt.  You quickly warm up while you're running, even in below freezing temps. 

8.  Underarmour Compression Pants
Another cold weather running must have!

9.  E-Mealz

This is advertised by Dave Ramsey and it's great.  You can check it out at e-mealz.com.  It gives you recipes for the week along with the grocery list.  It really makes dinner planning simple and so far, the meals have been great!

10.  DVR
We FINALLY jumped on the DVR bandwagon in December.  Up until then, we VCR'ed things.  Yes, that's right.  Some of you may have never even heard of a VCR.  Lol!  I love my DVR.  How did I seriously watch tv without it?

11.  Sharpie Markers
Who doesn't love Sharpies?  Especially all the fun colored ones.

12.  VistaPrint
If you've never heard of it or used it, it's a goldmine for teachers.  Everything is free, but you do pay shipping, which is of course overpriced to make up for the fact that everything else is free.  I have created some great things for my classroom.  I will do a post another time to show off these items.

13.  Grey's Anatomy, How I Met Your Mother, and Rules of Engagement


Love these shows!

14.  Angry Birds
I have had this app on my phone for months and was perfectly happy never playing it.  However, my husband recently started playing it and now I cannot stop.  It is so addicting!  AHHH!

15.  Sonic Care Toothbrush

This toothbrush is great!  My teeth feel "dentist clean" everytime I brush.
SO, now it's your turn!  Just post your favorite things on your blog.  Don't forget to mention the Linky Party here at Fun In First so someone else can come play along.  Then link up below!  Can't wait to see what your favorite things are!

4 comments:

Pinks My Ink said...

Stupid Question:

How do I join a linky party? I feel like an idiot for not being able to figure this out, I am sure it is something so simple....

Janine

Jodi said...

If you have a blog, you make a post about your favorite things. Then you click on "Click Here to Enter" and link your post.

Lindsey said...

great idea!!! i love sharpies too:)

-lindsey
www.theteacherwife.blogspot.com

yourmorninglory said...

love the list! what are some vistaprint ideas you used in the classroom?

jess

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...