Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Winner

Wow!  500 followers!  Are you kidding me?  I am so thrilled and amazed that I have that many followers. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I am very excited to announce the winner of the April packet.
True Random Number Generator
Min:
Max:
Result: 31 Powered by RANDOM.ORG


Blogger Our winner is Amy, who said...
I am a follower of your blog!

Amy
firstgradepandamonium@blogspot.com

Amy, send me an email and I will send you the packet.

If anyone is still interested in the April Reading Supplement, you can check it out here at my TpT store.


2 comments:

Ms. Morgart said...

Congrats Jodi on 500 followers!!! That is amazing :)
Curls and a Smile

Mrs. Lochridge said...

Congratulations to Jodi for 500 followers and to Amy for winning! It's fun to win!! Check out my giveaway.

First Grade Factory

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...