Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bossy R Triplet Read the Room Activity

Hey!  I feel like I've been out of the blogging world.  I haven't posted since last Tuesday!  I just got home from a great weekend with my family.  Every year we travel to Kentucky for Thunder Over Louisville.  If you have never been and you live close enough, YOU MUST GO!!  It just keeps getting better and better every year.  I didn't have Internet all weekend except for on my phone, but on the way home, I was able to type up a Read the Room activity to go along with my Bossy R Triplets TpT unit.  You can check out the unit here.
Here is a 4 page Read the Room activity for FREE!!!!
Click on the picture to download

My students loved meeting the Bossy R Triplets last week! 

7 comments:

Miss Griffin said...

Mine loved meeting them too! They really enjoyed "I'm the Boss"!

Morgan
FantasticFirst.blogspot.com

arcrow said...

My class loves read the room activities and this will go perfectly with our vowel r unit coming up. Thank you!

Ms. Morgart said...

This is just wonderful! I can't wait to take this back to my kiddos!
Curls and a Smile

Danielle said...

This is so cute! Thanks!
Check out my blog.
firstgradephanatic.blogspot.com

Sherry said...

I'm from Louisville and I love going to Thunder Over Louisville. Especially if it's a nice day or you can catch the Louisville Bats game at the same time. This year wasn't the best. . . a little chilly!

Kristin Young said...

Thanks for sharing! I bought the unit and love it. This was a PERFECT addition! :)

http://LittleMissGlamourGoesToKindergarten.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Love your bossy r triplets! I'm reviewing bossy r right now and will be using your read the room activity this week. Thanks for sharing it!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...