Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Fluency

When I created my April Reading Supplement packet, I did not include any Easter themed passages.  I wanted to make them more general so no one was left out.  However, if you would like to have a week of Easter themed fluency passages, I have posted them on TpT for only$2.00.  The packet includes five original passages (two poems, one fiction, one non-fiction, and one song.)  Each passage includes Power Words (vocabulary), comprehension questions, a home connection, and some other type of language arts activity. 
 While you're there,  check out "Meet the Bossy R Triplets" if you're interested.


1 comments:

Kristin Young said...

I bought The Bossy R Triplets and am so glad. Let me tell you, people, you want this. ;)

http://LittleMissGlamourGoesToKindergarten.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...