Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Oops!

A HUGE thank you to Morgan at Fantastic First.   She purchased my End of the Year Activity Packet and noticed that I had a typo on the awards.  If you have purchased this unit, PLEASE re-download over at TpT.  If you have not yet checked out this activity packet, you can view it by clicking here.
The wonderful Morgan also let me know that another great book to use with the A House for Hermit Crab activities would be Moving Day. I've never read this book, but now I'm going to definitely check it out! Thanks Morgan!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Robert Kalan is the author of Moving Day, if anyone is looking for it.

Kristin Young said...

I just posted a PRESH activity to go with House for a Hermit crab. Free printable if you're interested:

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...