Sunday, May 8, 2011

Synonym and Antonym Activity Packet

I finally finished my Synonym and Antonym Activity Packet.  I just kept adding to it and I'm so excited to finally have it posted to Teachers Pay Teachers.
This packet includes numerous games and activities to teach students about synonyms and antonyms.  It also includes an original story about Synonym Sandy and Antonym Andy that will help the students remember the difference between the two terms.
Since this was not available during Teacher's Appreciation Week, I am having a 10% off sale on this packet through Wednesday at midnight. 
I hope all of you mothers had an amazing Mother's Day!
{I'll give away a free packet to the first person that guesses which band I just got tickets to go see.  Happy Mother's Day to me!} 

16 comments:

Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) said...

This looks awesome! I haven't even covered this with my kids... I think you just saved me!

Christina said...

This packets looks great!!!

I'm going to guess you got tickets to Rascal Flatts. :)

Jenna said...

I'm guessing you just got tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls!

Abigail said...

Taking a wild guess and going with Bon Jovi??

Erin Scott said...

Love it! I'm guessing Dave Matthews Band.

Julie said...

How weird! I thought I was already a follower!! Well, I am now and on TpT as well! Keep up all the awesome work!

Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Heather said...

I am going to guess Kenny Chesney.....or is it Motley Crue? I love your stuff - keep it up! :)

Mechele said...

The packet looks great! I am going to say you got tickets to Straight No Chaser only because I got them.
Barrow's Hodgepodge

Teachers Market said...

I am just getting into all the teacher bloggers and it's such a great resource. The packet looks like a fun idea to teach synonyms and antonyms. I really have no clue on the band, but that sounds like a really fun night!

Ana said...

The packet looks awesome! I will check your TPT store right now!!
thanks

Kelley said...

Hey Jodi! I found your blog too! I love this packet and I can't wait to check out your TpT store.

Kelley
Mrs. Randall’s Learning Library

Colleen said...

Looks wonderful! Are you going to see Maroon 5 and Train??

My Little Learning Center said...

I enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to all your upcoming ideas.

JenniferL said...

I thought I was already a follower! I love your blog! You have great ideas!!!

Mrs. Mugurussa said...

What a great looking unit- makes me wish I was back with bigger kiddos just so I could test it out.
Time 4 Kindergarten

Nancy Wilson said...

I love your blog and I have your button at the bottom of my blog with the others! Keep up the great work! Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...