Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teacher's Appreciation Sale

To celebrate, I will be having a 20% off sale at my TpT store on Tuesday, May 3rd.  The even bigger news is that TpT is also having a 20% off sale that day using the code TAD11.  This means you will be saving 40%.  Wow!
There are tons of wonderful bloggers doing the same thing and I'm making my wish list now.  Tuesday is going to be shopping day!  I'm stocking up for next year as well!
You can check out my TpT products by clicking here and add them to your wish list if you find anything you like. 
Happy Shopping! 

5 comments:

shidee said...

nice page.. beautiful picture.. i love it..

come to visit my blog..
http://shidee08.blogspot.com/

thank you..
please follow me back..
hehee..=)

Miss Griffin said...

Jodi! Your comment made me so sad! I had to hop over to your blog and leave you a note to let you know that you are absolutely appreciated!

Morgan
FantasticFirst.blogspot.com

weiler_j said...

Are you planning on honoring the discount again today like many other teachers (and TPT) because of the site crashing?

Jodi said...

@ Morgan, thank you :) That is too sweet of you!

@ weiler_i, thank you for bringing this glitch to my attention. I went to bed early last night and didn't know about the site crashing. Yes, my sale is extended for today :)

weiler_j said...

Yeah, thanks so much! I LOVE your reading comprehension packets. Please keep them coming! :) I will go check out the site again.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...