Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Communication Packets

I'm on my way back from vacation so I'm stuck in the car all day.  Yuck!  But, it does give me some time to work on some school things.  I have finished three new Communication Packets.  The first two would be perfect for you if you don't really have a theme in your room or if you can't decide which theme you like best.  They are similar, just with different acronyms. 






The third one is perfect for a Fairy Tale theme.  The acronym is MAGIC and it has tons of Fairy Tale clipart.



Also, don't forget to check out all of the GREAT ideas that are being posted at my Back to School Linky Party!  Wow! You all are amazing with such awesome ideas.  I already have a great list of things I want to do at the beginning of the school year.  If you have an idea you'd like to link up, please do.  The party will continue until August 1st.

1 comments:

Pam H. said...

Hi, Jodi-
You have so many wonderful Communication Packets! I did notice a typo, though, on the SCHOOL BOOK. I think you want it to say S_C_H_O_Our L_ (not ours) :)

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...