Monday, July 11, 2011

PEACE Communication Packet Complete

I just completed another theme of the communication packet printables.  This one is PEACE (Prepared, Enthusiastic and Communicating Everyday).  This one was inspired by someone asking if I could do a Groovy theme.  Let me tell you, I love this one!  It's so colorful :)


Like all the others, the printables included are:
- Cover sheet
- "What is a PEACE book? and Rules page
- Contact Information and Daily Schedule
- Letter to Families
- Contract
- Spelling Word Sheet
- Math Review Sheet
- Sight Word Lists
- Weekly Focus Page
- Labels for Folders
- ABC's of ____ grade list
**Pages have fields that can edited to enter your own information!
 
And...I have a HUGE giveaway planned for as soon as I reach 1000 followers. I'm getting close, so if you're not a follower yet, I'd love to have ya :)

9 comments:

Mel D said...

I LOVE THIS! I was just about to create this for my classroom but you did it first! Is there a way when I purchase this off TPT to get the cover in Word?? I had a different acronym in mind. Let me know :o)
seusstasticblogspot@gmail.com
Peace, Mel D
Oh the Places We’ll Go

Cheryl said...

This looks great! You are soooo creative!!! If you are bored and wanted to create some things for a frog binder, I would buy it! :)

Amanda said...

These are so great!! How about a MONKEY or INDIAN themed one? thanks!!

Delaney White said...

I love these!! What about BEE (Bring Everything Everday)!! Just a suggestion! I would buy!

Beverly Elrod said...

Such a cool idea!! Could you do a western/horse theme? Happy organized responsible students everyday
I would buy!!!

Busy Bees said...

I love what you are creating!! I have been using these and the parents LOVE them!! Can't wait to see what your giveaway is!!
BusyBees

Mrs. MIner said...

I love them. I do M.O.N.K.E.Y Books, of course! I guess maybe Iwill share mine, too, when I have it updated! Keep up the awesome work on your blog!
Krissy
Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

Jessica said...

These are wonderful! I have a bear themed classroom and I was looking into making a BEAR notebook (Bring everything always ready) Are you possibly doing a bear theme? Thanks! :)

-Jess

Emily said...

how about a fairy tale theme? I do a castle/prince/princess theme for my classroom. maybe the acronym could be "magic"??

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...