Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday!

I'm linking up with Blog Hopper again for their Three for Thursday!
1.  My Favorite Font
This is so hard to choose because I love a variety of fonts, but the one I always seem to go back to is:
2.  My Favorite Blog
I love so many blogs!  I am amazed every day at all of the talented teachers there are out there and I get numerous ideas from a variety of them.  But, my must reads are definitely:


3.  My Favorite Online Resource
I find a lot of ideas at Proteacher and AtoZTeacherstuff, but I also am loving Pinterest right now as well!

2 comments:

Ginger Snaps said...

I am digging your blog design! It's so bright and FUN! =)

The First Grade Parade said...

Awwww...sweet Jodi!!! You are too much, girl! You know I love your blog, too!!! Always such GREAT ideas and inspiration!!! Thanks for linking up today!!!

Cara :)

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...