Saturday, October 29, 2011

November Fluency Packet

My November Fluency Passages are completed and uploaded to Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers. 

If you are unfamiliar with the Fluency Passages, you can get more information here and see how I use them in my classroom.
Here are the samples for each week.

Fairy Tales
Click on the picture to download
Transportation



Native Americans
Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day
For the Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day week, I have included 3 Thanksgiving passages and 2 Veteran's Day passages.  Since Thanksgiving is a short week and we get Veteran's Day off, I combined these two topics.
You can purchase the entire month long packet, or I have uploaded each individual week onto Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers, if there is one particular topic you are interested in.


Clipart from these passages are from ThistleGirl Designs and Scrappin Doodles

2 comments:

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

Those are really smart! lol I do fluency with my kiddos each week (more specifically with my BGL/ESOL kids), but I like the power words and comprehension part to them. I will have to start creating those for my 2nd graders...
Thank you!!

Radical Abandonment said...

I follow your blog and love it. Moving back to first this year! Thanks for all your help.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...