Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Christmas Cards from Shutterfly

Halloween is over and it's officially November.  Do you know what that means?  Time to start thinking about Christmas cards.  Some years, I'm on top of it and others I wait until the last minute and I'm scrambling the week before Christmas to get them out.  I'm hoping this year I won't be waiting until the last minute.  The good news is that I have already searched through the gazillion options available at Shutterfly.  If you have never used Shutterfly, I highly recommend them.  I have created and purchased numerous photo books in the past through Shutterfly and I LOVE them.  I used to scrapbook, but haven't done it since finding Shutterfly.  It's so much easier and much more affordable. 
Shutterfly also has tons of other options like calendars and other photo gifts.
After searching through all of the Christmas card options and narrowing it down to close to 25, I still can't decide, but I think I have a few top choices.

I like the modern feeling of this one.

 I love the idea of including a sentence about each person.  Cute!

I like the bold colors on black.

This one gives me the option of including a lot of pictures.
 I still have a little bit of time to decide, but I love them all.  I keep my photo Christmas cards up all year long on a card display from Pottery Barn, so I feel like I need to make my Christmas cards great just in case anyone else does this too ;)
Now I just need to break out the camera and go capture some really great shots of my kids!

I did receive a free product from Shutterfly for this post, but I truly love Shutterfly and have had great experiences with them.

2 comments:

Kristi Martone said...

Was there a special link for doing this again this year? I did something like this last year but I thought there was a link to follow? Can you fill me in??? Pretty please :) steppingstonesacademy@gmail.com
Thanks bunches!
Kristi

Controlling My Chaos said...

I love all the bright colors on these cards.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...