Tuesday, November 22, 2011

December Fluency Packet

I just posted my December Fluency Packet on Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers. 

There are 4 weeks worth of passages for those of you that may be in school for 4 weeks during December.  I will be starting my 1st week on Monday (November 28th).  We only have 3 weeks of school until Christmas Break so I will just be picking and choosing 15 of my favorite passages, or I may send 5 home as "Holiday Homework" over the 2 week break. 
The themes for this packet are Winter, Gingerbread, December Holidays (includes Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and New Year's) and Christmas. 
If you aren't allowed to celebrate Christmas at your school or do any Christmas themes, you may want to purchase the first 3 weeks seperately and not buy the Christmas week.  I always post the entire packet as well as each individual week to allow for those that are just interested in one particular theme. 
Here are the samples for each week: {Just click on each picture to download.}
Winter

Gingerbread
December Holidays
Christmas
You can head on over to check them out.


7 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

Jodi! These are fantastic! High quality, so professional looking...of course:) LOVE them!

Freckleteacher said...

Thank you Jodi! I forwarded this link to my First Grade team at my school. I hope they will purchase them. They are awesome! I may be able to use some of them with my high kinders too!

Sandy Pence said...

Love these :) Thank you for sharing!

Jen R. (The Teachers' Cauldron) said...

wow! Thank you for the freebies! I love your fluency packets - even for my 2nd graders...believe it or not, it took a few of my guys over 2 minutes to read your one about the temperature! wowwy! but...practice makes better, right??? :)

Delaney White said...

WOW! These are awesome. I love all your Freebies and all the materials I've purchased. Thanks so much for sharing these!

1stgraderocks123 said...

I think these would be great to have in the morning as warm ups or even to send home for homework. I love them!

Janine said...

I awarded you the Sunshine Award! Head on over to my blog to pick it up:

Faithful in First

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...