Monday, November 21, 2011

I am Thankful for...

I'm linking up with What the Teacher Wants for their I'm Thankful Linky Party.

1.  What are you thankful for in your classroom?
I am very thankful for the fact that I teach 1st grade.  Our principal did an experiment with us last week where all of the teachers were paired up and had to switch grade levels for the morning.  I was sent to 5th grade for this experiment. The students were great and I loved certain aspects of it, but I was very happy to get back to the "Land of the Littles."  I also could NOT be more thankful for my team of 1st grade teachers.  They are a-ma-zing!  We are great friends and I am so blessed to work with both of them!!!!

2. What person are you most thankful for?
Absolutely, without a doubt, my husband and two children!  They are the light of my life :)
3. What 3 blogs are you most thankful for?
This one on the other hand is MUCH MORE DIFFICULT!  I love, love, love so many blogs that I have a hard time deciding.  However, I have to go back to my 3 standby's that I know will always have great ideas.


And, to add another to the list. 
She is seriously HILARIOUS!


 4. What guilty pleasure are you most thankful for?
Pinterest!  Love it and I'm absolutely addicted!
5. What are you most thankful for?
This could go on forever, but I'll keep it short.  My family {they are the best}, my job and my co-workers, great friends, and my health!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

AHHH!!! Thanks Jodi for the shout out! You are such a sweetie!!!

I love the idea of the experiment that your principal did! What a great idea! I love the "land of the littles" too!!!
Thank you for linking up!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

Dying!!! I can't believe you added me to your list!!! I am DEAD! :) Thank you so much!!! You made my day, my week, my year!!! :)

PS I don't know if this is intentional but your "You might also like:" situation is between every thing that you are thankful for over and over. I was trying to decide if it tied in to each thankful thing and then I thought I shouldn't analyze it too much and that it was none of my business but . . . here I am typing a long comment to you and I can't seem to stop. So I don't know. Maybe you want to look at it. Maybe you should tell me to get off your property before you change your mind.

I'm outta here! Thanks again!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Jodi said...

Kristin,
I have no idea what it's doing. The first time I looked at it after reading your comment, it was fine, the next time it wasn't. I went back in and tried to fix it and now it looks fine, but we'll see how long that lasts ;)

Kristin said...

It looks really good now. :)
BTW Thanks again for the shout out. I'm still dead.
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...