Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

Ok, ok, I know, we haven't even made it through Thanksgiving yet, but once it's 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 25th, it's Christmas season!!  Since next week is only a 2 day week for us, I'm already getting some things ready for the following full week, which means... Christmas activities.  Wahoo!
I just posted my Christmas Activity Packet on Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers.
This is a 51 page packet that includes a ton of activities to keep your students busy and engaged during those cr-a-zy weeks before Christmas Break.  Here is the Table of Contents to give you an idea of what you will find.

I'm really excited about this packet and I know my students will have a blast!

You can head on over to check it out.



3 comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...