Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our 100th Day

We had our 100th day on Thursday.  Even though it's always suppose to fall at the end of January, it never does because of snow days.  This year, we have had a serious lack of snow and have had no snow days so far.  I'm not complaining!  I'd much rather not make them up in May and June.
Last year, I shared a couple of 100 Day pages.  Here they are again.


Here is a cover page and two other pages that we also do on our 100th day. 


You can also download some 100th Day bookmarks by clicking below on the picture.
Here are a couple of pictures from our 100th Day!
This picture made me laugh because he told me that he is so old that he fell asleep standing up :)

These were our fun hats that we made.  I had purchased the 100 day crowns from Really Good Stuff.  Then I gave each student 10 1x12 strips.  They took their fingers and painted 10 dots onto each strip (1o dots x 10 strips = 100 dots).



We also did these fun pictures that I saw on Pencils, Glue, and Tying Shoes.

He used the 100 to make a railroad crossing.





We always do this poem that I had found in The Mailbox magazine a couple years ago.
We had a fun day and the 1st graders LOVED it!!

12 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Looks like a fun day!! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

megandw said...

I loved seeing all of the fun things you did! I bet your kiddos had a blast! I also do that Mailbox poem every year...I love to hear what the kiddos estimate as the number of letters:)

Delighted said...

We are so making those hats! They are soooo cute.
First Grade Delight
imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Kristin said...

So much fun!!! Thanks for sharing! I am filing away some of your ideas for next year! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Erica Bohrer said...

Those crowns are hysterical!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the ideas! These are great! I had to count all the letters in the poem just to check... lol... Love it!

Amanda
First Grade Garden

Classy Confessions said...

Love this! I tagged you in a post by the way! Go to my blog @ www.classyconfessions.blogspot.com to see the post!

Puddiesmom said...

Thank you so much fur sharing such great ideas.

Miss Edgar said...

I really appreciate you sharing these ideas and free resources!!!

Katie said...

Thank you so much for sharing! My kiddos and I will be celebrating 100th day of school on Friday and I absolutely love the idea of the 100 steps. I think that is brilliant!

Katie
First Grade ABCs

Katie said...

Thank you so much for sharing! My kiddos and I will be celebrating the 100th day of school on Friday and I absolutely love the idea of the 100 steps. I think that is brilliant!

Katie
First Grade ABCs

learningmyself said...

You 'da woman~!!! Thanks for sharing! Amy :)

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...