Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winners...and a repost to TpT!!

First off, something had happened to my Making Character Count unit on Teachers Pay Teachers.  No one knows for sure where it went, may have been a glitch on their end or on mine, but anyways, IT'S BACK!!  You can click on the pictures below to check it out.


My students had so much fun learning the character traits this week...and, I have to say, they worked really hard trying to demonstrate that they had good character :)

Now, for the winners of my fluency passage giveaway!!

Using the Random Number Generator, here are the winners:
Winner #1 (winning ALL 9 PASSAGES) is...Lisa from Live, Laugh, and Love to Learn.
Winner #2 (winning 8 passages) is...Lindsay Griffith
Winner #3 (winning 7 passages) is ... Lisa Lizak
Winner #4 (winning 6 passages) is ...Brenda ? (You included your email, so I will email you)
Winner #5 (winning 5 passages) is ...Caroline Brantley
Winner #6 (winning 4 passages) is...Mrs. Cupcake
Winner #7 (winning 3 passages) is...Julie McPeak
Winner #8 (winning 2 passages) is...Kristin (Teeny Tiny)
Winner #9 (winning 1 passage) is ...Sparrow Photography

Congratulations everyone!!  If you left your email in your comment, I will send you an email.  If you do not receive an email from me, please send me one :)


7 comments:

Caroline Brantley said...

YAY! I'm super excited! Thank you.
Caroline
brantcc@bay.k12.fl.us or
cgc4au@yahoo.com

Courtney Bartlett said...

I'm glad you figured out where your Character packet went. I set out to buy it yesterday but TPT kept saying it wasn't there. I thought it was me. I'll be shopping this weekend.

Swimming into Second

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

I can't wait to get the character packet this weekend! It is too cute :) I'm so excited that I won, thank you soooo much!!! Have a wonderful rest of your day :)

Lisa Lizak :)
lisalizak516@gmail.com
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Mrs.LaSota's Blog said...

Oh my goodness- so glad you found it! How strange!!!

I have been working a lot on character as well. I have even came to the point that I am making my some of my students write social stories about them!!!!

I figured it is just a part of us being nurse, pseudo mommy, guidance counselor, educator, principal...

Lisa said...

WOOOHHOOOOO!!!! Yay! Thanks for these! They are fabulous! :)

Live Laugh and Love to Learn

Kristin said...

I am soooooo happy!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Mrs. Griffith said...

I am SUPER excited! Thank you so much!!

lindsay.griffith@ymail.com

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...