Sunday, February 12, 2012

Spring Fluency Packet Bundle

Pin It


I received an email yesterday from Katie over at Queen of the 1st Grade Jungle and she gave me the idea to bundle my fluency packets.  I LOVED this idea!  So, I have bundled my March, April, and May Fluency Packets into one Spring Fluency Packet.  I will still be selling them as individual months and also as individual weeks, but this just gives you another option and it allows you to save a little bit of money :)  That's always a bonus!
This 3-month packet includes 60 fluency passages and 60 additional language arts activities, for a total of 120 pages.  You can check it out by clicking below.


I also have just the March packet available, if you'd like to just purchase the one month.



You can check out the FREE samples of the March packet by clicking HERE from my post last year.

I'm currently working to update my FREE Dr. Seuss Unit that I posted last year as well. 
Click here to check out my Horton Hears a Who activity.
Click here for a Yertle the Turtle activity.
Click here for The Sleep Book.
Click here for activities for The Lorax.
And here or There's a Wocket in my Pocket.
All of the above are FREE activities.  I'd love to have you pin them while you're there :)


6 comments:

Jennifer said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Great idea!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

Haley said...

Thanks for all the goodies!!

Haley
Following Optimism in 2nd Grade

Kristin said...

Love the bundle!
And I am so excited about the free Dr. Seuss activities! THANK YOU! Believe it or not, our school actually has a whole READ ACROSS AMERICA day with balloons, and special guests, and assemblies, and FOOD! I know! Go figure! :)
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Katie King said...

Headed to buy it RIGHT NOW :)

Sparrow Photography said...

I just bought your spring bundle! The way I have the fluency pages organized here at school is by month... would it be possible for me to just download the cover pages for March, April, and May since I already bought them all? It helps me to know what themes are within each month : )

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...