Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

I know everyone is probably Dr. Seussed out, but I wanted to share one more fun and easy bulletin board idea.  I wasn't planning on doing anything special wih the book "Oh, the Places You'll Go," but after reading it, this idea just popped in my head and I think they turned out SO cute!  We made hot air balloons.




I just set out a variety of different scrapbook paper and had the students pick their favorite.  Then they wrote about what they wanted to do when they grew up.  You can download the writing paper by clicking HERE.
I didn't include the part on the balloon because I personalized each of those with the student's names.

11 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

I LOVE those! Such a cute idea!!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Ms. Rachel said...

I blogged about this same activity today! Love your printables!


Rachel
Ms. Rachel’s Room

Lori said...

These balloons are great! Thank you so much for sharing this idea!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Jenn Bates said...

Great idea!
Jenn
Finally in First

Sarah Paul said...

These are precious!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Kristin said...

Soooo cute!!! Love this idea!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Kaleigh said...

Those are so cute Jodi!

I just nominated you for an award, stop by my blog to grab it!

Kaleigh's Klassroom

Michelle Tsivgadellis said...

Gosh darn....I love those balloons!!! What a cute idea!!!!

Thank you for leaving such sweet comments over at my blog!! You are just quite lovely indeedy!

Michelle

The 3AM Teacher

Michelle said...

Those are so cute!

I am nominating you for the Lovely Blog Award. Congratulations!

Michelle
Teach123

Jessica said...

Thanks for the great ideas. You have inspired me to start my own blog! http://tales-of-a-first-grade-teacher.blogspot.com (I just started it--only 2 posts) Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Theatre315 said...

I am making these for a Dr. Seuss themed graduation for my K2 class in South Korea! Thanks for the idea
~Teacher Lexi

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...