Saturday, May 5, 2012

Aloha Math and Literacy Centers

Happy Saturday and Happy Teacher's Appreciation Week!
I FINALLY finished my Aloha Math and Literacy Stations this morning.  These have been hanging over my head for two weeks.  I just couldn't get them finished, but now that they are, I LOVE them and can't wait to use them during the last few weeks of school.
These stations include 6 literacy centers and 6 math centers. 
The topics covered include: Antonyms, r-controlled vowels, Making Words Activity, prefixes and suffixes, contractions, subject and predicates, telling time, counting money, problem solving, addition and subtraction, and fact families.


You can check them out by clicking below.



While you're over at Teacher's Notebook, you will want to check out their Teacher's Appreciation Week Sweepstakes.

ALL of my items are 20% off this week at Teacher's Notebook to celebrate Teacher's Appreciation Week!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Your Aloha Unit looks so cute. I am your newest follower. Please stop by and enter to win a Thirty-One Organizing Tote. I am a newbie to blogging and reached 100 followers. Your blog is such an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.
Sandra
Classroom Companion

Bethany McClure said...

Yay! I love everything and anything Hawaii! :)

❀Bethany❀
Learning is a Journey
Polka Dot Parlor

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...