Wednesday, June 20, 2012

DOT and FARM Communication Folders

I had a lot of requests last year and this year to do a DOT Communication folder.  I wasn't sure what to do exactly with the graphics, but once I got going, I think it turned out pretty cute.



I also completed a FARM Communication Folder as well.




I'll probably take a short break from creating any more right now and work on some other things on my summer to-do lists, but I may come back to these and do some more themes if I get a chance.  Here are the ones I have available so far.



















You can click HERE to see how I used these communication folders in my classroom last year.
You can head on over to my stores to check them all out.



9 comments:

Katie King said...

Good gracious lady! You are rockin' it out!

Miss Squirrels said...

Wowser?
What could SQUIRREL be?
Staci

☞Go NuTTY with ME!

misssquirrels@yahoo.com

Michelle Hudgeons said...

You have been one busy woman!!! These look wonderful!
Michelle @ Smitten With First
My TPT Store

Lori Johnson said...

Can you make one for an alligator? A GATOR Book.

Kristen said...

THANK YOU!!! Just bought the farm book...PERFECT!

Dani Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani Patterson said...

These are SOOO cute!! :) I just started following you! I have always borrowed ideas, but now that I have started my own blog... I am now an actual "real follower" :)

Apryl Ott said...

Is there any way you could do just a zebra book. We are going to be implementing a communication binder for the first time this year.

ingallsann said...

what could you do for monsters?

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...