Sunday, June 24, 2012

Fall and Winter Fluency Packets

Last Spring, I combined my March, April, and May Fluency Packets into a Spring bundle.  Now that it's summer, I finally had time to bundle my other fluency passages.
I bundled my September, October, and November passages into a Fall Fluency Packet.


I also bundled my December, January, and February packets into a Winter bundle.




If you have already purchased these monthly packets individually, you do not want this because they are the same passages that are in my September, October, and November packets.  You can click on the pictures below to go to the posts and download the FREE sample for each monthly packet. This will give you an idea of what these include and if it's something you could see yourself using with your students.
The link to the post with my September packet above also has a good description of how I use these in my own classroom.





I also sell each weekly individually, so there are a lot of options for you.  You save, obviously, by buying them in monthly packets and you save even more by purchasing them in the Fall, Winter, and Spring bundle.

Now I have one more item checked off of my summer to-do list :)  How's your to-do lists coming along?




4 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

This is awesome!
jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Cynthia said...

My to-do-lists seem to GROW!!!! The more I get done, the more I can think of that I need to do! lol

I'm your newest follower.

Cynthia
2nd Grade Pad

Linda said...

yay! I've been waiting for the bundle! Love, love, love your fluency/comprehension passages!

School Mommy said...

Love the bundle! Although I teach 2nd, I'm an avid fan of your blog and store. If I won the Summer Heat contest, I'd love to have your Math Journal Prompts Complete Set. That's a real weakness of mine, and you seem to have it all together!
brookegravett@pickens.k12.sc.us

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...