Friday, August 10, 2012

Back to School Sale

It's that time again...back to school!  Part of me is ready, part is not.  It's just getting back into the school routine.  I really enjoyed sleeping in a little bit, drinking my coffee and getting on the computer before my kids woke up and taking my time to get going.  Now it's back to getting up early, getting ready (and not staying in my pj's for a couple hours), waking my kids up and rushing out of the house.  Plus, my oldest is starting Kindergarten.  Yikes!!  I swear she was just born.  I'm not real sure how she is 5 already.
Anyways, to make the transition back to school a little bit easier, it's time for the annual Teachers Pay Teachers Back to School Sale.
 I will be placing everything in my Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook stores on sale at 20% off starting tomorrow (Saturday.)  You can save an additional 10% on August 12th and 13th at TpT by using the code BTS12 at checkout.  I have been filling my cart all week with goodies in anticipation. 
Here are some of my items from my store that you might find useful.
All of my fluency packets will be on sale.  This is a great time to get them ready for the school year.  You can purchase them by the week, by the month, or in 3 month packets (shown below.)

You can also check out these Common Core Assessment Packets.  They have been on the top sellers list since I posted them.
Here are some of the things I will be using as I start back to school.
First Day of School Book

Change-a-Word Circles

Language Arts Games for the Beginning of the Year



These are my two best sellers!

You can find MANY more items in my store.  Click on the buttons below to check it out. 


I would love for you to keep my "Have a Heart" packet in mind as well.  100% of the proceeds go to help my brother-in-law and his family.  He had a heart transplant in January and as you can imagine, their medical bills are ridiculous.  You can read more about this unit by clicking HERE.

You can link up your sale by clicking below.  Just link directly to your store url.  Happy Shopping!







3 comments:

Tales of a First Grade Teacher said...

First, congratulations on your daughter starting Kindergarten. It's such a hard time, when your baby goes to school. I feel like that was me just yesterday, but my daughter is now going into 3rd and my son is going into 1st! When they start school it goes soooooo fast!!!. Second, what a great ideas to link up on the sale. Have a great start back at school. And try not to cry on the first day of Kindergarten. :0)
Jessica

Miss Cosby said...

I can't wait to shop!! I'm having the same sale.

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

Hopeless said...

Hi Brenda,i felt the same thing.Are you also waiting for coming promo's?

Thanks,
Mich

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...