Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sneek-a-Peek Linky Party

The big Back to School Teacher's Pay Teachers Sale just ended and I found some great things. 
I'm linking up with Blog Hopper to share some of the great things I purchased during the sale.

First off, I absolutely LOVE these Mini Materials Posters from Ashley Hughes.
I printed them off, laminated them right away and used them for the first time today!  Genius!!  It gives the students a visual of exactly what they need and I tell them that if it's not on the board, it should not be on your desk.

I also purchased Cara's Mystery Messages.
So much fun for the beginning of the year!

I also made two great purchases from Rachelle.


I am so excited about both of these products!!!

Another purchase that I know will be very useful this year is Deanna's Common Core Standards Posters for 1st grade.


Another purchase I made was this Pen Pal Unit since I signed up to be a part of Kelley's pen pal exchange.

I also purchased Sunny Day's Weekly Math Magic Sets. 
I thought these would be great for Math Interventions or homework.

I am so happy with my TpT purchases and I can't wait to find other great things to purchase and use in my classsroom. 

My store will continue to be 20% off until Friday at midnight.





2 comments:

Sarah Paul said...

I bought your fall fluency pack and I LOVE it!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

Ashley Hughes said...

Wow! I finally get around to visiting you again and find one of my products!!! Yay! Thanks so much. I hope you just love it and it makes your life easier. Thanks so much for your sweet comments over on my blog. I've been so busy and am just now getting around to checking them out. School starts tomorrow and grad school is slowly consuming my life. :( Love your blog by the way. You were one of the first blogs I stalked back in the day. Haha.

Ashley
The School Supply Addict

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...