I am linking up with Blog Hopper for Teacher Week.
Here are my teacher must-haves.
1. Coffee - It is a really good thing that I don't pass a Starbucks on the way to school. Instead, I save a ton of money with my Keurig.
2. My Cameo - I haven't had this very long, but I am in love with it!!
3. Scotch Laminator at home - I actually just got this. I always thought they were expensive, but was pleasantly surprised when a friend told me you could get them for about $30. Totally worth the money. (Especially since we are out of laminating film at school.)
4. My Elmo projector. How I wish (really, really, really wish) that this was a SmartBoard, but since I don't have one, I use my Elmo all the time!
5. Crossfit - This is my therapy and stress relief for after school!
Head on over to Blog Hopper to link up :)