Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Must Haves

I am linking up with Blog Hopper for Teacher Week.

Here are my teacher must-haves.
1. Coffee - It is a really good thing that I don't pass a Starbucks on the way to school.  Instead, I save a ton of money with my Keurig. 
 2.  My Cameo - I haven't had this very long, but I am in love with it!!
3. Scotch Laminator at home - I actually just got this.  I always thought they were expensive, but was pleasantly surprised when a friend told me you could get them for about $30.  Totally worth the money.  (Especially since we are out of laminating film at school.)
 4.  My Elmo projector.  How I wish (really, really, really wish) that this was a SmartBoard, but since I don't have one, I use my Elmo all the time!
5. Crossfit - This is my therapy and stress relief for after school!

Head on over to Blog Hopper to link up :)







3 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

I want a Cameo....I want a Cameo...I want a Cameo!!

Jess said...

I'm in agreement with Annie! I want a Cameo...I want a Cameo....I NEED a Cameo! Lol!

Wanda Brown said...

I love my laminator too. Do you get your pouches at Sam's? They are twenty dollars for 200!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...