Sunday, September 30, 2012

Columbus Day Book and a Sale

Do you teach about Christopher Columbus at your school?  Our first graders go on a Columbus Day voyage which is a lot of fun.  I will post pictures after our voyage next Monday. 
Here is a little Columbus Day booklet that we will be completing after our voyage to learn more about Christopher Columbus.
 
I created it to be very similar in style as my Veteran's Day and President's Day books.

 
You can check it out by clicking below.

 
Also...because I LOVE October, it is by far my favorite month, I'm throwing an I LOVE OCTOBER sale.  Everything in my TpT and Teacher's Notebook stores are 10% off tonight through Tuesday!
 
 

3 comments:

Kelley Dolling said...

Love this little booklet. It's in my cart and I pinned for all of my "friends" to see! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Susan Moran said...

Woo hoo October sale!! :)

I'm with Kelley, I pinned this little guy for all to see! Great work, Jodi!

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Busy Bees said...

Your Columbus Day stuff looks awesome. Love October sales!
Robynn
BusyBees

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...