Sunday, September 23, 2012

Updated Fluency Passages and October Poems and Songs

I LOVE Fall!!!  That has nothing to do with this post, but I just have to say that I love, love, love it!!  We went to Grant's Farm yesterday in St. Louis and it was a beautiful day to be outside enjoying the first day of Fall.
 
Anyways, I updated my October Fluency passages to include the Common Core Standards. (Click on the pictures to head on over to TpT to check it out.)

 
I also finished updating my entire Fall Packet to include the Common Core Standards.
The Fall Packet includes my September, October and November packets into one.  You can find samples of the October packet here.
 
I also finished my October Poems and Songs packet today.
This packet includes the poems and songs from my October Fluency packet, but they are in a different format and are a great supplement to the fluency passages.
 
You can find the October Poems and Songs by clicking below.

 
Happy Fall!!
 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Ari and Ashlie said...

I didn't realize that you were from the Midwest! I am across the river and teach at a school in Fairview. Love your blog, keep up the amazing work!

Jessica said...

You have such wonderful ideas!

Jessica
Learn, Play & Have Fun

Mrs. Wathen said...

Jodi, I purchased both your fall fluency packets and October Songs and poems and the kids love them! I finally have them integrated into reading groups, read to partner and morning work and they are fabulous! I blogged about them today and linked back to your blog and TpT store. You can check it out at http://theresourcefulapple.blogspot.com/2012/10/poetry-notebooks.html.

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...