Saturday, October 27, 2012

November

I was shocked when the beginning of October hit and now I CANNOT believe that it's almost November!!  This year is flying by!  I know this week will be busy, busy, busy so I wanted to make sure to get all of my November things ready to go. 
 
I finished up my November Songs and Poems.

 

 
 
I also made all my copies this week of my Common Core November Fluency Passages.
 
I'm also really excited about my new November Common Core Morning Work.
 
Now it's off to finish up everything for Parent-Teacher Conferences. 
 


3 comments:

Mrs. Wathen said...

I was waiting ever so patiently for these:) I already haave them purchased, downloaded and a few printed!

Tammy
The Resourceful Apple

Miss DeCarbo said...

Love your fluency passages! :)

Sugar and Spice

vicky1970 said...

Hi Jodi
That turkey clip art is so stinkin cute! I love fall and all the fun activites that come with it. Have a great Halloween!
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...