Thursday, October 11, 2012

Scarecrow Glyph and Writing

Aren't scarecrows adorable? They are the perfect fall decoration!
I decided to have my students make scarecrows, but they completed them by following a glyph so the scarecrows tell about them.


After students completed their scarecrows, we wrote about them.
 
I have included three different writing pages so the activity can be adjusted to different levels.
You can check it out by clicking below.

 
I also want to tell you about a great new blog that you will want to check out. 
 
 Freebielicious
I am so excited to be one of the author's.  It's geared towards PK - 1st grade teachers and every post includes freebies!!  You can't beat that right. Go check it out.
 


2 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness...I LOVE those scarecrows and writing on top...can it get any better?? CUTE!
The Moffatt Girls

David bone said...

It was really nice to study your post. I collect some good points here. I would like to be appreciative you with the hard work you have made in skill this is great article.teddy bears

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...