Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Treats for our Sweets

Happy Halloween!!!!  This week is Hectic with a capital H!!  Parent conferences should not be during the same week as Halloween.  It's just crazy.  Plus I have some major remodeling starting at my house.  I'll post pictures later about that. 
Anyways, to move onto something really fun...I'm excited that you are here to do some blogger Trick or Treating! 
Here is my Treat for my Sweets Freebie!
Click on the picture to download

After you've downloaded my Freebie, click on the blog button below to head to the next stop.

Thanks for stopping by to Trick or Treat!



7 comments:

Jammie Fewell said...

This looks adorable! But when I click on the picture it just makes the picture larger. I can't download it.

Jammie Fewell

Debbie Lindeman said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Miss Cosby said...

We were just talking about nouns and Veterans today!!

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

joannesblog said...

Thanks for the Veterans freebie!

lorena said...

Thank you for sharing! :)

The Teachers Backpack said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Cara
The Teacher's Backpack

Julie Marciniak said...

Jodi,
This is awesome! Perfect for a Veteran's Day word work activity! Thank you for the inspiration today!
Julie
PS: I am excited to be your newest follower!

Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...