Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Common Core Morning Work for December

Wahoo!  My day off today allowed me to officially finish my Common Core Differentiated Morning Work for December.  I just started using these with my students last month, but I love them and I feel like it's great review for my students. 
 
This packet has 15 days worth of morning work instead of 20 because most schools will not be in session for the entire month of December.  {Therefore, saving you money.}

 
The thing I love about these sheets is that they are differentiated, but so similar that students will most likely not even notice.  My students have also loved reading the sight word fluency poems on the back.
You can find this packet by clicking below.

 
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!  I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for the blogging community {followers, other bloggers, teachers, etc.}.  You have made me a better teacher and I am inspired every.single.day!  Happy Thanksgiving!
 


1 comments:

.jana. said...

I taught first grade for 3 years (moved up to second this year). One of my teammates and I used the Drops in the Bucket series for our morning work and math work. If I was still in first grade, I'd definitely grab these up. They'd be perfect to use.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...