Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cyber Monday SALE!!

It's officially the most wonderful time of the year! 
Yesterday, we went to the tree farm and picked out our Christmas tree.  My girls had so much fun coming home and decorating the house.  I just love Christmas! 
Anyways, have you heard...Teachers Pay Teachers is having their Cyber Monday + Tuesday sale starting this Monday!
Button by Ashley Hughes
 
I will be putting all of my TpT items on sale for 20% off, then you can use the code cmt12 at checkout to get an addition 10% off.
 
Stock up for December with some of my December products.


           


 
Here are some of my best sellers that you might be interested in.
 
Plus many, many, many more items.  You can head to my TpT store by clicking HERE.
 
You can bet that I will be busy today and tomorrow filling up my cart at TpT.  Here are some of the things that are already in my cart for the sale. {I will be adding MANY more.}
This adorable craft by A Cupcake for the Teacher.  She has the BEST crafts!!
 
This fun unit by Sharing Kindergarten
 
These sight word lists by A Teeny Tiny Teacher.  My students always need work with Sight Word Fluency and this will be perfect.
 
Happy Shopping Everyone!  I'm off to continue filling up my cart!
 

 

 

 

4 comments:

Miss Cosby said...

You just reminded me of stuff to add to my Wish List!!! lol I've had my eye on that common core packet for a while! :)

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

yay! I have your december poems and songs in my cart ready for Monday :)

Nimo Tim said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
Also visit my web-site:Black Friday HP Chromebook 11 Deals or Coupons

Rosalindahallam said...

In this year I want to buy a vacuum cleaner. Unfortunatly, There aren't any deals for my product at local market. I think I have to find a deal for vacuum cleaner at onlion shop like Amazon.

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...