Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 of Christmas Freebies

One more day down, 12 more to go until Winter Break.  It was 74 degrees here yesterday!  I know this is the second time I've mentioned the weather this week, but seriously, 74 degrees in December.  That's crazy!  It's not sticking around though, but I think I'm ok with that.  I'm pretty sure I need the cold weather to really get into the Christmas spirit.  Now... that cold weather can go away on January 2nd and I would be thrilled, but I don't think that's going to happen.
Here is my Day 4 Christmas freebie.  It's a digraph Read the Room.  I love these for literacy stations.  They are super easy to prepare and the kids love them because they are up and moving.  Just tape the words around your classroom, give the students the recording sheet and a clipboard, and you're all set.
I hope you can use it!


10 comments:

Sarah Hankinson said...

Love it! We've done a lot this fall with the "H Brothers," so this will be a great review!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars
My TPT Store
Pinterest

Karen said...

Thanks for sharing!


Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Stephanie Livers said...

I am loving your 12 days of Christmas!!!!! Thank you again:)

Bren P. said...

Thank you! Thank you!

Bren P.
The Teacher Diaries

Kinderkids said...

THank you very much!

Jan said...

Thanks- I haven't done read the room with my firstie- yet!! I kniw hwat we're doing next week- thanks:-)

Heather said...

Fun! Thanks for the freebie!

Kimberly said...

Hi Jodi - So cute! Thanks for sharing your hard work!
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Thanks for the freebie! We can do it! Hang in there.

Megan
Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

CarolP said...

Adorable! Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...