Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 6 of Christmas Freebies

This is a fun and easy activity that I make with my students at school and my own kids at home. 
Reindeer Food!
It's so easy.  Give each student a sandwich bag.  Have students put in a scoop of oatmeal and sprinkle green and red sugar sprinkles (cake decorating aisle) into the bag.  Then attach the following poem.
Graphics by Scrappin Doodles and Pink Cat Studio
Just click on the picture above to download. {I have seen a lot of different versions of this poem.  I did not come up with this one.}
I have my own kids go out in our yard on Christmas Eve and sprinkle it all over.  They love it!
 


8 comments:

Mrs. McHaffie said...

Thanks for making this super cute {I have the poem as well...just not as cute!} :)

Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

Across the Hall said...

I agree with Kelly, although I've seen this before, you made it 10x cuter! Thanks or the freebie :)

Halle

Karen said...

Another great freebie! Thanks for sharing!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Lisa R. said...

Love these super cute tags!! Thank you!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Shelly Sitz said...

I also put bird seed in with the oatmeal. Thanks for making the cute tag!

Shelly

Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

Primary Paradise said...

Love this little freebie. Thank you.
Tammy
Primary Paradise

Mrs. Griffith said...

We have a station at our Christmas party dedicated to reindeer food. We add sunflower seeds and hay into ours. The kids love it!

Lindsay
For the Love of First Grade

Julie Marciniak said...

These are adorable! I have old ones that I am NOW discarding! Thank you so much for sharing!
Julie
Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...