Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's Almost February!

I have been completely consumed with the fundraiser for Katelyn and I haven't been on here much and haven't posted anything on TpT forever!  However, I could not be happier with the outcome of the fundraiser.  We are a little over $1,000 away from our goal!!!
This weekend was a 3 day weekend, so I finally sat down and finished my February Common Core Morning Work.
 

 
 Tomorrow is our 100th Day of School!  We will be working on this packet to help us celebrate.
 
Click on the picture above to check it out.
I'll be back soon to post some pictures of our 100th Day!
 
If you are still interested in donating for the Mend a Broken Heart fundraiser, click HERE.
 
Sorry this is so short and sweet.  Have a great week friends!
 
 
 


2 comments:

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...