Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bossy R Triplets

Next week I will be teaching about the er, ir, and ur sounds.  Two years ago I created my Meet the Bossy R Triplets unit.  It is one of my top sellers, but it desperately needed updated.  There are so many more cute fonts and clipart now, so I wanted to give it a makeover.
If you have already purchased this unit, head on over to TpT to redownload the updated version.  If not, you can check it out by clicking on the picture below.
 
I love using these triplets to teach the three spellings of this sound!! 
 
 


8 comments:

Sarah Hankinson said...

Looks great! I'm panicking as I realize how much I still need to cover before the end of the year!

Sarah
Learning is for Superstars
Learning is for Superstars is on Facebook

Liz said...

I just used this packet! My kids loved learning about the triplets! :)

Melissa P. Brittany P. said...

We love this! It looks amazing and we can't wait to introduce the bossy r triplets in two weeks!

http://frugalinfirst.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

I used this pack last year and loved it! The new spiffy touches look great!

More than Math by Mo said...

Looks amazing! Just commented on your FB post for my chance to win. I am your newest FB fan and TpT follower! You have amazing ideas and products. I am a happy follower :)
-Mo
More Than Math by Mo

Sue Cahalane said...

Can you please tell me where did you get that adorable font you used in the title??!! I love it!! The packet looks fantastic!

✿Sue✿
Science for Kids Blog

Michelle Griffo said...

This pack looks amazing!!
Michelle

Jodi said...

It's called "Love Ya Like a Sister" by Kimberly Geiswin. She has commercial licenses for her fonts on TpT or on her website. Love her!!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...