Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Bonnets and an EGG-cellent Sale!

It is officially SPRING BREAK!!!  The students were full of energy and excitement on Thursday.  It was the last day before break and with Easter coming up, they just couldn't contain their energy.  Plus, wasn't it a full moon? It think technically, it was on Wednesday, but I can blame it on that too, right?
We had our annual Easter Bonnet Parade on Thursday morning.  The students and teachers make Easter bonnets and our principal plays the song, Easter Parade while we parade around the outside of the school.  At the end of the day, our principal gives out prizes for the best bonnets.  The students love it and really get to show off their creativity.  Here are some pictures of bonnets from my class.





 
For my students that didn't decorate an Easter Bonnet, we made rabbits ears.
 
My daughter's class in Kindergarten made these adorable bonnets.

 
I also wanted to let you know that I am throwing a sale at TpT on 5 of my favorite products.  Now you need to go on a "hunt" to see which 5 of my products will be 20% off through Sunday.
 
Now I'm off to enjoy Spring Break!!!!
 
 

10 comments:

Sara Soucy said...

The bonnets are so cute! We do make-a-hat day, but this is way cooler!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Live, Laugh, I LOVE Kindergarten said...

What a fun idea!! :)

Kimberly Ann
Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

Mrs. Griffith said...

What a darling idea!

LindsayFor the Love of First Grade

Lisa Mattes said...

Those bonnets are hilariously kuh-yoot!!

amy.lemons said...

What a cute idea!!! Oh my word!

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Love this idea! Too cute!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sandy Welch said...

We do the bonnet thing too but yours are hilarious! I loved the creativity. I would love for you to go check out ours on my blog! I have three different versions. What fun!

Fluttering Through First Grade said...

So fun and you have some super creative friends {parents} in your class! Love it!

~Christy & Tammy
Fluttering Through First Grade

Melissa M said...

Love the Easter bonnet idea! I'd love for our school to do this. Thanks for sharing all the cute pics!
~Melissa
Teacher Treasure Hunter

First Grade Carousel said...

I hope you had a fantastic break! I love the idea of Easter bonnets - will have to store it away for next year. I also love all the wonderful products you make. I mentioned your morning work and fluency pages in a post titled 'Improving Fluency.'
Maria
First Grade Carousel

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...