Sunday, March 24, 2013

Five for Friday...on a Sunday! What?!

Yes, I know it's Sunday and I'm linking up for a Friday post.  It's been a crazy weekend.
My husband had a work conference at the Opryland Hotel in Nashville Thursday - Sunday, so I came along. 
1. This place is GORGEOUS!


I came here my sophomore year of high school, but haven't been back since.  It really is spectacular.
 
2. My husband booked me a morning at the spa in the hotel.
Four hours of relaxation!!  It was as wonderful as it sounds.
 
3. We met Dave Ramsey!  Dave Ramsey is my husband's hero ;)  Since we were coming to Nashville, he had to make the drive to Brentwood to see his radio show.
 
4. We took the backstage tour of the Grand Old Opry.

 
5. This is what I have to dread when we head home today. We live in the 6-10 range!!  Where is spring!?!?!
 
I have finished my April morning work, but it is not posted yet.  I hope to get it posted late tonight or early tomorrow. (If the forcast is correct, it will most likely be a snow day.)
 
 By the way, this was my view while I finished it up ;)
 
I am taking every last advantage of this view because it my view will soon be snow :(


9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Nice place to work! Looks like you had a very relaxing break. Good for you!
--Chrissy
Firstgradefoundme.blogspot.com

Jess said...

That looks like a great getaway!
Glad you had a wonderful relaxing time!
Rambling About Reading

Lesson Plan SOS Teachers said...

Looks like a beautiful place to visit!!! :)
We just listened to the morning news and the forcast was calling for 2-4 inches of snow! :(
:) Melissa

Miss Cosby said...

I also live in that 6" range. I'm on spring break this week too and snow was not part of my plan. lol

That seems like such a great trip.

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader...

luckeyfrog said...

I'm just on the edge of the 6-10" range, but so far we have hardly anything. I know more is on the way tonight, but I don't think it'll be as much as they said!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

Wow! It looks like you had a wonderful week. We are forecasted to have snow, too, but I have my fingers crossed!

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Jenni Moyer said...

I live in Nashville, so it was really fun to see pics of my hometown on your fabulous blog! I am so glad you enjoyed your little visit to Music City. :)

Annie Moffatt said...

Look how cute you are and how happy your husband is!! I hope you visit Southern California again!!

Tales of a First Grade Teacher said...

Oh My Gosh! I was scrolling through and saw DAVE! My husband and I are taking Financial Peace right now--we have learned so much and It's like we gave ourselves a raise without actually having to do extra work. Your common core morning work looks great too!
Jessica

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...