Sunday, March 17, 2013

Spring Writing Prompts

Completing these Spring Writing Prompts has been hanging over my head for SOOOO long!!  I finally had a chance to sit down this weekend and knock it out.

This packet includes 51 writing prompts along with graphic organizers and writing paper.  {It ended up being 177 pages.} It is aligned to Common Core Writing standards as well.
Since I didn't get it finished in time to use some of the March writing items, I have discounted it over at TpT for the next week. 
You can check it out below.

 
I am giving away 3 for free over on my Facebook page.
 

2 comments:

Special Teacher for Special Kids said...

This looks wonderful! Thank you for sharing. I entered on your FB page, but thought I would leave you some love here too!

Love the preview pic, what's the secret for the deep shadows?

Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
:o) V.
Special Teacher for Special Kids

Deirdre said...

Love the deep shadows too!! Looks great!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...