Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday.  I am thankful for the day off to spend the day with my family, but I am even more thankful for the service men and women that allow me to have the freedom to spend my days with my family.
My brother is in the Air Force and I could not be more proud of him.  We don't get to see him very often, but we were lucky enough to meet my brother and his wife in Vegas for Spring Break this year. 
 
So, on this Memorial Day, I want to say "Thank you military!"
 


1 comments:

vicky1970 said...

Hi Jodi,
That's awesome that you got to see your brother! I love that picture too of the military guy and the flag. Hope your summer is great! { 7 more days for me }
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...