Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer Activity Calendar

Can you feel summer?  It is getting so close.  Even though it's hard to imagine on days where it's 34 degrees in the morning.  Yuck!  I need some warm weather.
Even though it may not feel warm yet, I know summer is coming because my firsties are seriously getting some summer fever. 
To keep my student's brains engaged over the summer, I will be sending home this calendar of activities.

Just click on the picture above to download it from TpT.  I have included a dated calendar as well as a calendar without dates.
So, can you feel summer yet? 


8 comments:

Ashley Reed said...

Love, love, love....thank you soooooo much! :)

Miss Cosby said...

Such a fun idea! I'm also getting the feeling that Indiana doesn't like weekends. I was so ready to box up all of my winter clothes!

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader….

Mikaela said...

Oh YEAH!!!! I was hoping you'd have this again. I received a lot of positive feedback about it last year. Thank you!

Sarah Paul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Paul said...

Thanks so much Jodi! This is so cool:)

JoyBelle said...

This is awesome, thank you! We homeschool so I really like that this can work with homeschooling as well. Keep those brains fresh and active all summer long!

TheElementary MathManiac said...

Great idea for quick and easy ways for kids to spend a few minutes keeping their skills sharp. Thanks!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Donna Boucher said...

This is awesome!! I'm featuring this post on Bagels and Blogs on Sunday. :)

Donna
Math Coach’s Corner

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...