Tuesday, June 18, 2013

August/September Morning Work

I can officially mark one item off of my summer to-do list!!!!!
My August/September Common Core Differentiated Morning Work is finished.
Since we start in mid-August, I wanted to have morning work ready for August, but didn't need a whole month worth.  For this reason, I combined 10 August pages with the 20 September pages.
 
If you are not familiar with my morning work, each day includes two different versions.  The first option is for below grade level students and the second option is for at or above grade level.  They are so similar that most students will never realize they are different.  The third page for each day includes Sight Word of the Day practice.  Students practice sight words as well as reading fluency.
Here is my almost 1st grader trying out the morning work.
 
She did great on it!!
My 3 year old thought she needed to complete one too.
 
You can check out the morning work packets by clicking below.
 

I will be working on my October morning work in the next couple of weeks.  When that is finished, I will have an entire year (August - May) completed.  I will be offering a bundle of all the months.
 
 


6 comments:

K.M.L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K.M.L said...

Love this!!! Thanks!

First Grade Buddies said...

Your kiddos looks so cute working so hard on the morning work! She is going to be a great 1st grader!

:) Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies

Suzanne Bruce said...

OMG.. girrrrrrrrrllllll.. I swear.. I have to be one of your biggest customers.. I have bought all of your morning works on tpt... keep em coming!!!

katie said...

This is great!!! Thank you so much for sharing.

Katie
A Basket Full of Apples

nshade21 said...

I am with Suzanne! I have all your morning work and excited to start my firsties off at the beginning with this pack. Thanks!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...