Friday, June 28, 2013

Blog Lovin' and Five for Friday

 First off, you've probably heard by now that Google Reader is going away on July 1st.  Many people need a new way to read through all of their blogs. {If you've never read blogs using Google Reader, no worries for you.}  Well, welcome to Bloglovin'.  I kept hearing about it, but never got around to doing anything with it until last week.  I downloaded the app on my phone and it's great!  I can read all of the blogs I follow anytime I want.
Here's the deal...if you hurry before July 1st, you can import all of your blogs from Google Reader.  It was really easy!  If you miss the July 1st deadline, no big deal, but you'll have to follow all of your favorite blogs again.
Button designed by Melissa.

2.  My girls had Vacation Bible School this week.
This was the first year that my youngest was able to attend.  They love it!  And...it's 3 hours of free time for me every morning.  Oh my goodness!  I almost didn't know what to do with myself...almost.

3. Which brings us to number 3 for the week.  Did you know that people go to coffee shops, drink coffee, and work on their computers...for long periods of time?  I kind of always wanted to be one of those people and this week ,I was that person!  {I have to say, I could definitely not be that person all the time, but maybe once a week would be nice.}
So, I accomplished a lot this week.  I finished my entire year of morning work!
 I also started working on some more themes of Communication folders.  Here is my latest.


4.  This past Wednesday was my 9 year anniversary!
I am a very lucky gal!

5.  My girls had their first swim lesson this week.
How I wish we had a pool where they could practice, but unfortunately that is not that case.  They LOVED it and can't wait to go back.

So, there is my Five for Friday.
 


8 comments:

Across the Hall said...

I'm wishing I was working in a coffee shop right now instead of my office with no air conditioning! Your morning work pack looks incredible!

Happy Anniversary!!

Halle
ap Across the Hall in 2nd Grade

Veronica Porche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Veronica Porche said...

Wow, you're morning work pack looks amazing! Love your work! I just launched my blog today. I would love it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks!
Teaching with Giggles

First Grade Buddies said...

Your morning work looks great. Looks like your girls (and you) are enjoying the summer!!!
Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies

Melanie said...

Love you morning work pack and communication folders! The Owl one is my fav!

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! Your morning work looks fantastic!!

Jennifer
The First Grade Dream

jonh lee said...




< Thanks for sharing us good information Awesome blog i love

great lakes loan
http://www.greatlakesloan.net
http://www.links4info.com
http://www.azbeachbikes.com
http://sikkinc.com
tempe bicycle ,arizona beach cruiser ,beach cruiser,sikkinc,hbbc
,micargi ,tempe beach cruiser ,Huntington Beach Bicycle,
BEACH CRUISER , BEACH CRUISERS ,CUSTOM BEACH CRUISERS , MICARGI ,
SOUL CRUZERS , HBBC CRUISERS




>

Traci - Dragonflies in First said...

Cutie pie kids! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...