Thursday, June 6, 2013

Daily Teaching Tips and Spelling

Summer has been fantastic so far!
I love my mornings.  I get up early, go for a run, and get some quiet time on the computer before my girls wake up.  So, I've been s.l.o.w.l.y tackling my to-do list.
One thing I've been wanting to do for awhile is to post a Daily Teaching Tip on Facebook each day.  Well, I finally got around to it and I have the first week done.  If you've missed them, here are the ones I've posted so far.



 
Make sure you're following me on Facebook to get the Daily Tip every day.
 
I have also completed my new spelling supplement packet.  We have used Treasures from McGraw-Hill for the last 6 years.  We recently adopted McGraw-Hill again, but they have changed to Wonders. 
I used my Treasures packet for spelling homework and I knew I wanted to do the same thing for the Wonders series.
 
They could also be used during class for independent work or for morning work.
If you will be using Wonders this year and you're interested in this packet, please make sure that your words align with mine.  I have included a list in the description of the product.

 
I'm off to enjoy the park with my girls, but I'll continue to tackle my to-do list. 
Next up, morning work for September and October. {This will complete the entire school year.  I will be offering the entire year as a bundle.}
 


6 comments:

Annie Moffatt said...

This looks GREAT, Jodi! I just LOVE that picture of your sweet girls!!! I am also spending some quite time on the computer right now while my girls are sleeping...but I don't think I will get a run in ;)

lcooney said...

I have enjoyed your daily teaching tips on fb. thanks

Miss Cosby said...

These are great reminders that I think a lot of us know about but need reminded of. (I especially need the spend lots of time on procedures) Thanks!

Brenda
You Might Be a First Grader….

Sarah Adams said...

I really liked the daily teaching tips! Your pack is very cute and seems really helpful! I know that sometimes it's hard to come up with good "extra" activities (like morning work or homework!) I'm sure your first grade followers will love this!

Sarah
Miss A's Kindergarten

Brittney C said...

Hi Jodi,
I absolutely love your spelling pack. Heading over to TPT to check out your store now!I also love the picture with the chalk drawing! So cute! I just had a little girl, she is only 7mo right now but I am so stealing that pic idea when she does have a "summer break."
If you have a sec, I would love it if you could check out my blog. I have just changed everything and started new!
Brittney
www.teacherinspired.blogspot.com

shehzad Amc said...

I really liked the daily teaching tips! Your pack is very cute and seems really helpful!

Corona Dentist

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...